star captain revenant Malthus
emerald falcons trinary
King Fisher-H

Captain Justin Robinson
Robinsions Royal knights
Atlas II dh2

Re: Covid 19

Postby ArticFreeze » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:34 am

I would too and I would help related to anything clan related .

the problems is when the director comes back he might not apporove of the ideas
May the sun always shine bright may the warmth of god always embrace you keeping you strong and joyful.

DNA
Site Admin

Postby DNA » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:13 am

Yes, that may well be the case, but in the interim, I'd like to get something started and answer for it later, than wait for an unknown amount of time. I totally understand that the director has some heartbreaking RL issues, and I don't know where the deputy director is at the moment. These two individuals constitute the bulk of the site leadership at the moment, but I think we collectively have enough drive to get something going in the meantime.
Captain Akihiko Tanaka
Callsign: Scorpion
MUCO, Last Resort Mercenary Unit

Sergeant Alefosio "Al" Aitu
Callsign: Shayu
Member, Aurigan Irregulars Mercenary Unit

"You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" - Vizzini, The Princess Bride

ArticFreeze
affiliations: Major Tanner is McFadden
Veens irregulers
Bravo Ad hoc battalion
Huntsmen
nova commander Antonius hall(deceased)
Growling bears
Stormcorow

star captain Stryker Roshak
disposed MechWarrior

emerald falcons trinary
King Fisher-H

Captain Justin Robinson
Robinsions Royal knights
Atlas II dh2

Postby ArticFreeze » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:33 pm

I agree I dont blame you
May the sun always shine bright may the warmth of god always embrace you keeping you strong and joyful.

Mcraven
affiliations: Lance McRaven BTP
Major Robert McClendon Shadow Lancers

Postby Mcraven » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:51 pm

So, to follow along with ArticFreeze's reasoning for a minute, does anyone know how to get a hold of the director outside of this forum? I know we might not want to bother him, but we can always run this by him outside of here, whether by e-mail or other means, and see what he thinks. I mean, if it comes down to it, I am willing to help steward this site along. I am not looking to hijack it or whatever else might be construed by it. I am going to reach out to some of my old player base, and see if any of them might know how to reach the director.
Lance McRaven
Lieutenant General
Commanding Officer
BLACK TALON PHOENIX MERCENARY COMMAND
Provisional Deputy Director

ArticFreeze
affiliations: Major Tanner is McFadden
Veens irregulers
Bravo Ad hoc battalion
Huntsmen
nova commander Antonius hall(deceased)
Growling bears
Stormcorow

star captain Stryker Roshak
disposed MechWarrior

emerald falcons trinary
King Fisher-H

Captain Justin Robinson
Robinsions Royal knights
Atlas II dh2

Postby ArticFreeze » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:41 pm

yes I agree i do he is on face book contact me on here and I can l let you have his facebook I can help make contracts too and I have been doing a lot of these contrcts outside of the forum on my own site , but still following btm rules

Heres some of my ideas an unknown group of mananai domani have appeared on Solaris and been growing while regular ordinary people have gone missing > master mind under grounds has been using them for an new force to battle others in the games and prove dominance on solaris.
Infaltrate the source and find who the master mind is behind the scenes.
compete in the games to battle the manani domiani,,

One of the star adders planets have been reporting balckouts from a planet and have been trying to investigate it and rumors of forces disappearing in the southern areas of there territory.
(a rogue ne set of burrock (turned society bound)))) some of there best has laid wate to the planet and taken the planet under control except that the clan cloud cobras have taken to the underground and trying find guerlla warfare). The planet has been blacked out no coverage or hpg transmission s from area at all.
Another set of ideas is a set of war games between the draconis comnine/ ghost bears and federated suns and star adders
Introuduce the knights Defensor to the defense of the periphery march of the fed suns
rebuild the Horsham ship yards in the fed suns area not all the ship yards that destroyed have not been and some even warships have been lost but nto destroyed.

on the Marik side Troubles brewing out of the confederation probing there borders.

Lyrans inquiring what the clan wolfs have been up to they have been quiet for a while ?
Last edited by ArticFreeze on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

DNA
Site Admin

Postby DNA » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:22 pm

McRaven, I agree with you, and I don't want this attempt to jump start the site to be seen as an attempt to take it over. I'm more than happy to let the Director and Deputy Director captain the ship, but as in all of my other games, RL is most important.

ArticFreeze, if you have either the Director's or Deputy Director's Facebook or other contact information, I think it wouldn't hurt to let them know what's going on so that they're made aware and not as a shock when they log back onto the site. I do like the contract ideas, and I think we think about contracts that don't necessarily involve primarily battlemech assets, so that a wider range of unit compositions can be included. That's why I suggested that MUCOs can create their own contracts based on BTM rules, and that they'd be reviewed before approved upon to start posting.
Captain Akihiko Tanaka

"You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" - Vizzini, The Princess Bride

Mcraven

Postby Mcraven » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:33 pm

So, I reached out to a former teamplayer, and he had an e-mail address for the director. I sent him an e-mail, to see how he is doing, offering to help out on this website, if he would like. I didn't cover everything we have discussed so far, feeling it better to break the ice, and see where he is at. Once he replies, or accesses this topic, we can see what his thoughts are.
Lance McRaven
Lieutenant General
Commanding Officer

JCSATL
affiliations: None Yet

Postby JCSATL » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Hey guys, you have all been here much longer than I have but I am interested in helping out if I can. I am watching the conversation so feel free to let me know how I can help. I am new to the site but have been reading and playing Battletech for years. (Played Muxes, TT, MWO etc.)

Thanks!

JCSATL
Jakob "Stonewall" Schmidt
Captain
Black Talon Phoenixes
GRN-D-03 Grand Crusader

Mcraven

Postby Mcraven » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Thanks, JCSATL! And welcome!!. We will definitely keep you in the loop. Always good to see new and returning players.
Lance McRaven
Lieutenant General
Commanding Officer

DNA
Site Admin

Postby DNA » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 pm

I'm going to start this weekend on creating Threads to keep this site going while leadership is on hiatus. Please bear with me if it at first it seems clunky; with your help, I know we'll refine it as it goes on.
Captain Akihiko Tanaka

Return to “BTM And Current Events”