The Star Bridge War- Beginning

General 'Out Of Character' news & events within Battletech-Mercenaries
Storywriter J. Allen

The Star Bridge War- Beginning

Postby Storywriter J. Allen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello all,

The long-planned Star Bridge War is slated to begin any day now. Chaos Inc. is finishing the last pre-war contract, but they are writing in the final days of 3094, and if the war starts today, it will be in-universe August 3095. So I think we're clear of any obstacles now and able to proceed.

The Growling Bears are going to participate on the Dominion side of the invasion. Mercenary units can take on contracts against Clan Snow Raven or the Rasalhague Dominion. With the latter we just have to be careful to avoid a PvP situation with the Growling Bears, but I think there's plenty of leg room to make that happen as long as we're careful.

The war is slated to consist of 3 waves of invasions by both factions into the Draconis Combine. We're presuming that each wave will constitute about 90 days real time. After the invasions grind to a halt, there will be a period of turmoil and raiding.

So if anyone wants to get in on this now, as part of the invasion waves, we should discuss that in greater detail. Depending on what you want to be involved in (for example if you want to be sitting on one of those Wave 1 worlds in defense) we may need to move quickly.

The OOC link with info on the Star Bridge War can be found here:

https://battletech-mercenaries.com/merc-net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=175
Staff Position
Storyline Writer Jon Allen

MUCO Character
Captain Niobe Bey
Commanding Officer
The Great White Fleet MU

Onishi
affiliations: Name: Valencia
Callsign: 'Chyna'
MH: Supernova SRN
Role: Honor Guard
Lance: Guard Lance
Company: Steel Assassin
Battalion: Alpha
Regiment: Black Angel
Brigade: CO Shadow Spear Brigade
RESTLESS SOULS MERCENARY DIVISION

Re: The Star Bridge War- Beginning

Postby Onishi » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:16 pm

The Ronins currently have a company stationed on Bjarred involved in contract # DC-PH-04-03 Pirate Hunting and in our timeline we are currently up to March 3095. However we were seriously considering bidding on the supplemental which; depending on the length of the supplemental, could have my unit on world in August 3095. Don't know if this is pertinent or not, I just thought I would let the Staff know.
Onishi Razan
‘Rough Ryder'
Tai-sa, Commanding
Shugo of Ascella
Naginata NG-RO1
Ronin Legion
Katana
Fire Dragon
MUCO
Razan's Ronins
Draconis Combine

Return to “BTM And Current Events”