MHB Broker

Your source for guns, toys and the coolest rides in the 31st Century!
DeputyDirector

MHB Broker

Postby DeputyDirector » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:57 am

Good day all,

This is a reminder... we have no MHB broker at this time. If you have any requests for military hardware or other equipment, please be sure to send an email to deputy@battletech-mercenaries.com. If you have any requests that were sent to the mbroker@battletech-mercenaries.com account, please be sure to forward them to my email.

Thank you.
Raymond Freeman MacCreary
Deputy Director
Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission (MRBC)

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant.”
Croaker, The Black Company

Mcraven
affiliations: Lance McRaven BTP
Major Robert McClendon Shadow Lancers

Re: MHB Broker

Postby Mcraven » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:32 am

I am happy to announce that we have a new MHB Broker! Vampire!
While we are still getting reset, please forward all requests for the broker to Vampire by PM. As soon as we get all the permissions in place, you will be able to submit them per mbroker@battletech-mercenaries.com. Any questions, please contact Vampire, or myself.
Lance McRaven
Lieutenant General
Commanding Officer
BLACK TALON PHOENIX MERCENARY COMMAND
Provisional Deputy Director

Vampire
affiliations: Dirty Half Dozens

Postby Vampire » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 am

... AND THERE SHALL BE CHAOS!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sorry, got a bit carried away.

Anyway, I believe getting the MHB up and running again is something crucial to having units getting started as well, what with everyone wanting to buy/sell/trade. Mcraven mentioned that I'm the new MHB Broker. That is, well, not entirely accurate. Our aim is that every admin function will be shared by all of the staff to prevent a situation whereby BTM stutters to a standstill when one staff suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself here.

- As a Welcome Gift to all returning and new units here at BTM, we will be giving a one-off 10% discount, capped at the first 100m c-bill MHB purchases. This is after a unit's reputation discount has been applied.

- Until such time where myself, or the staff in general has access to the mbroker email, kindly PM me your MHB requests. Do allow me some time to process things though (NOOOOOO, it will not take a RL year! A week maybe, or 2...)

- As I am still getting familiar with the MHB admin features, I would like to ask that all MUCOs do NOT ask for purchase/sale of Omni-kits for now, at least until I am more certain of what I'm doing.

- I am rather certain that I will be able to re-introduce the Black Market system. I can't promise how soon, but it shouldn't take long. Watch this space.

- There is an update on Salvage rules and they will be applied with immediate effect.

All units will receive salvage for a completed contract transcript submitted as long as they achieve minimum contract wordcount requirement.

The Tiers are as follows

Tier 1: Units meeting minimum wordcount requirement for contract, but fails to meet minimum salvage wordcount, Salvage = WC/600
Tier 2: Unit meets or exceeds the minimum salvage word count, Salvage = WC/300

As per previous rule, the MUCO/MUXO have to submit a wish list of 3 times the amount of salvage tonnage allocated.
Captain HUO Qubing
CO Dirty Half Dozens Mercenary Command

Morgan CHAN
Military Hardware Brokerage Office
(part-time Black Market dealer)

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Black Stars Mercenary Collective
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

Baron of Erdvynn, Alarion Province, Lyran Alliance
Earl of Galisteo, Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey, Free Worlds League

Creator of Kingdom of Nibo

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:25 pm

Additional regulations and updates.

1) Insurance and shipping costs are all waived until further notice. (Yes, I'm THAT nice - unless we're talking about Black Market purchases, which... well, you can't buy insurance for anyway).

2) As such, all purchase pricing calculation will take into consider either unit reputation or the faction reputation.

a) The standard and original way to purchase hardware is directly from the Military Hardware Brokerage Central on Mars. Under this option:

- A discount on all purchases equal to your Overall Public Reputation in percentage (maximum 25%)
- Guaranteed 50% of value received for any items sold back to the MHB

b) MHB Sponsored Depots

A purchase method available to units on depot worlds scattered throughout the Inner Sphere. Each Great House has depot worlds in it, which are listed on the MHB main page. Under this option

Guaranteed 40% of value received for any items sold to the MHB at a Depot World
Discount is instead calculated as your reputation with the Realm the Depot is located in (maximum 30%)

Units who make a transaction, choosing one option an RL month cannot make another transaction from a different location within the same month.
This is to prevent a unit from buying in, for example FWL to take advantage of superior rep discount, than sell on MHB Central (Terra) to get that 10% extra from sales.
Captain HUO Qubing

Morgan CHAN

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:08 am

In view of the Growling Bears being one of the units being coming back online, I will also be looking to reactivate the Diamond Shark Black Market.

Do note that as per done previously, DSBM will only be refreshed once every two to three months.
Captain HUO Qubing

Morgan CHAN

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:45 am

Vampire wrote:- As a Welcome Gift to all returning and new units here at BTM, we will be giving a one-off 10% discount, capped at the first 100m c-bill MHB purchases. This is after a unit's reputation discount has been applied.

Slight caveat to this offer. Its does not apply to MHB subsidised DropShips and JumpShips since these are already heavily discounted.

Thank you.
Captain HUO Qubing

Morgan CHAN

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:48 am

To all MUCOS,

If there are any outstanding purchase/sale requests that I have yet to process, do drop me a note so that I can get on them asap.
Captain HUO Qubing

Morgan CHAN

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank