Staff Opening: Public Relations Officer

General 'Out Of Character' news & events within Battletech-Mercenaries
DeputyDirector

Staff Opening: Public Relations Officer

Postby DeputyDirector » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:58 am

Good day all members of the Battletech-Mercenaries universe...

Your staff is looking for a member of our universe to fill the position of the Public Relations Officer.

The Public Relations Officer (PRO) is primarily tasked with introducing the Battletech-Mercenaries PBEM to the rest of the Battletech community on the Internet with the idea of drawing more players into our universe and our game. In addition, the PRO also maintains contact with other Battletech websites to help promote their sites while promoting ours at the same time and being the first point of contact for new players. Other duties will include input in the BTM universe including plot and rules decisions while collaborating with the rest of the staff.

Applicants should feel comfortable with a higher profile on the Internet, making connections with other Battletech related sites, and being cold contacted by interested parties via email or other online means. Applicants should also be able to speak with applicants concerning our universe and the differences and similarities to the canon Battletech universe. Experience with websites to assist in posting banners to our main site would be (very) helpful but is not required.

Interested parties should send their name and any pertinent information to the Director (director@battletech-mercenaries.com) and myself (Deputy@battletech-mercenaries.com) with Public Relations Officer in the title of the email. Please include your experience here at BTM and your Battletech experience in general along with any experience in a similar role and why you believe yourself to be a good candidate for this position. All members of BTM are welcome and encouraged to apply.

If there are any questions on this position or the opening, please feel free to contact me by PM or email at deputy@battletech-mercenaries.com.
Raymond Freeman MacCreary
Deputy Director
Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission (MRBC)

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant.”
Croaker, The Black Company

DeputyDirector

Re: Staff Opening: Public Relations Officer

Postby DeputyDirector » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:49 am

Your Staff is needing the assistance of one or more people that frequent the greater Battletech universe on the Internet for a limited time Staff position. We need to promote the Battletech Mercenaries universe to help expand our player base and keep things rolling here. The Staff is willing to compensate, in game, those that would like to donate a bit of their time to do these things. The fee for your services is negotiable on type and amount, though these would also be affected by the amount of work put into this.

Please feel free to contact me through this thread, PM, or at deputy@battletech-mercenaries.com with any questions.
Raymond Freeman MacCreary
Deputy Director
Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission (MRBC)

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant.”
Croaker, The Black Company

MrPig
affiliations: Penelope "Dime" Trumbull

Re: Staff Opening: Public Relations Officer

Postby MrPig » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:13 pm

I've posted my ideas before for a social media campaign in this thread. I'd be willing to help out with this, but I'm not comfortable taking the PR position for the simple reason that I don't have any connections with the rest of the Battletech communities, and I'm not all that comfortable with posting on forums for the sake of posting and advertising. My trust would be in a much more broad campaign aimed at similar communities, and just raising a higher profile in general.

Return to “BTM And Current Events”